How to...downloading wallpapers?

qqqqqqqman

Reaction score
What are the steps to downloading a wallpaper, from say the Droid X Wallpaper Forum, to my new DX phone? Never did it before....:redface:

Forgive me, for I am old....LOL

Thanks!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahaha!!! Simply long press (press and hold) the image. A menu will pop up with a "save image" option, which will save to your gallery (SD card). Close your browser (back key) and open your gallery. Should be a folder called download now with the image in it. Touch the image > more > set as > wallpaper. Viola, you're done! :)

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
Q

qqqqqqqman

Reaction score
Hahaha!!! Simply long press (press and hold) the image.....!

I was assuming that I was downloading FROM MY COMPUTER, OFF THIS SITE....to my phone. Which device, or where, are you referring to as far as "simply long press and hold the image"?

**EDIT**.....OK, got it! I didn't know you could download from the PHONE's BROWSER! DUH, that was pretty easy once I followed directions, heh. Thanks!

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahaha!!! Simply long press (press and hold) the image.....!

I was assuming that I was downloading FROM MY COMPUTER, OFF THIS SITE....to my phone. Which device, or where, are you referring to as far as "simply long press and hold the image"?

**EDIT**.....OK, got it! I didn't know you could download from the PHONE's BROWSER! DUH, that was pretty easy once I followed directions, heh. Thanks!

Yeah, MUCH easier than taking the PC route! :)