Solved How to Download YouTube Videos on Your Android Phone

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by Aubree Riley, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Aubree Riley

Aubree Riley New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung
    You want to own as many movies on your phone so that you can watch them when your phone is no network connection. Tubemate will help you, this is an application to watch and download movies indispensable on your phone. This application supports for devices running Android operating system.
    [​IMG]
    With Tubemate for Android, users can both download videos and listen to music, chat with friends on Facebook or watch movies. This application will also automatically pause downloads on loss of network or poor network connectivity and resume downloads when a network is available. The application lets you download multiple videos at once, create playlists for videos. Instantly update the Tubemate version for Android to experience smoother, crisp images and better sound quality on your phone. You can download multiple videos at once, pause and resume the video whenever you want, and the interface is also very convenient for you to use.

Tubemate for Android has many resolution and format options for you to choose, you can choose the resolution and format appropriate for the downloaded video. Another great feature of this release is the conversion of video formats to Mp3 quickly and easily. This feature makes you comfortable listening to music.
    [​IMG]
    Key functions:
    • Fast download speed
    • Download in the background, allowing you to download videos while listening to music or using other applications
    • Convert to Mp3
    • Download multiple videos at once
    Tubemate for Android will be your perfect choice. You can download any movie or video you want to your phone. Download to use now!
    Visit home: Tubemate 2.4.0 free download - tubemate youtube download 2017

#1 Aubree Riley, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  2. me just sayin

me just sayin Silver Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +505
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    for youtube, you need the youtube app on your phone. for other sites you want to download from, make sure you can legally download from them and then see what they recommend. they usually have their own download feature.

#2 me just sayin, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  3. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +7,254
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Droid Z Force
    Good morning and welcome to the Forum. . To legally download from You Tube I believe you need a You Tube Red subscription.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

#3 Sajo, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  4. Rachael Alice

Rachael Alice Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Lenovo vibe k6
    I used Tubemate before in my phone. but after several day and after download several YouTube videos it show error of spacing (There is no enough space to save video But in my still 4-5 GB space available). I can't find any solution of this issue and in last i uninstall this app.

Search tags for this page

how to download you tube video

how to download youtube videos

how todownload video

youtube videos download