How to download roms from your phone and play games

Big Cam

Reaction score
Quick question, I downloaded a handful of roms from freeroms.com and none of them showed up, so then I unzipped them all, and re-added them to my SD card, and they work fine.

My question is they all unzipped into multiple files, like Super Mario World for example was 19 megs zipped, and then like 500 megs unzipped, and there were at least 40 .smc files, I've tried a few and some are other peoples versions of the game I guess.

What I want to know ios do I only actually need one .smc file, in order to play and save?

2001400ex

Reaction score
Okay, so I have gensoid with Mortal Kombat II downloaded. The problem is, the game requires a lot of up/right at the same time, or up/left, whatever. It also requires a circle motion. Well our Droid does not have that capability with the pad like a nintendo does.

So, what are people doing to get around this?

robo

Reaction score
I haven't played castlevania for years. Now it's on my droid :icon_ banana:

jinxygrrl

Reaction score
Just a question: how come with some of the games, when you unzip them, there are multiple files? Some with an E, U, some other letter. Are those different languages or something? Just curious because it would be nice not to have multiple copies of the game on my droid.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

robo

Reaction score
Just a question: how come with some of the games, when you unzip them, there are multiple files? Some with an E, U, some other letter. Are those different languages or something? Just curious because it would be nice not to have multiple copies of the game on my droid.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

I'm using nesoid and I've found you don't need to unzip them just point nesoid at the zip file and it should work.

JoeKickass

Reaction score
I'm gonna try this at lunch, looking forward to playing Super Mario 3 again. I still have the cartridge but the NES is looooong dead.

Thanks

yukon

Reaction score
Btw, it's ridiculous how easy this was (to get the games and so on)...it's such a joke I think my 12 year old brother could have done it.

A big thank you to the person who opened the topic.

yeah obviously because you havent ran into the same problem alot of us are having where that dumbass screen with text and numbers shows up instead of dowloading. and then i hold the button down and "save link" then follow the step and ofcourse theres no extract file in the options menu.
Nobody has solved this stupid text n numbers screen that pops up, if so can someone explain how they bypassed this? i read every comment so far and nothing....

ben1284

Reaction score
im having this same issue when i click the download tab on website...and there's also no app in marketplace called "crutch" when i did a search...anyone have any info on this issue?

stdesign

Reaction score
Thanks for the how-to. I was just asking about this on another thread last night, so it's good to know how to start. :)

doubleabattery

Reaction score
i have a issue with the game. i did everything the 1st page said and when i go to load the game. the screen turns black and red and even green. can any1 help me?