1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how to downgrade to stock froyo without computer or root

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by bryan_flipin, Mar 6, 2012.

1. bryan_flipin

bryan_flipin New Member

Hi, Ive been trying to get root back only phone since gingerbread upgrade, which in still operating on my Droid x. I need to know how to either downgrade to stock froyo without pc or root, or just be able to root gingerbread. Ive tried gingerbreak, seems to want to work, but i let it root for like 20 mins, still nothing. See, my X use to be rooted (z4) but i guess once i upgraded to gingerbread, root capabilities went out the door. Cause I still have superuser installed, but no superuser access. I've tried unrooting with z4, but won't unroot. Also, ive tried updating superuser, "gaining superuser access: failed" . I also tried maderstcok. Zip but I can't use rom manager boot recovery cause no root. Please, any advise will help. I've pretty much decided in gonna have to buy a laptop and just reroot. All I really wanted to so is change my boot animation, but root explorer won't let me tap r/w button to get into system file. And I don't have a data/local file, i tried absolute systems, but won't let me install new animation. Any suggestions will be helpful. Thnx for your time, i always turn to the pros when in need advise.
Search tags for this page
downgrade android no computer
downgrade android without computer
downgrade android without pc

downgrade from gingerbread to froyo

downgrade galaxy s3 without.computer

downgrade gingerbread to froyo

downgrade to froyo without pc
froyo to gingerbread no computer
gingerbread to froyo downgrade without computer
how to downgrade android gingerbread without pc

how to downgrade android without computer