How to downgrade from GB

Grunnsetning

Reaction score
[video=youtube;wRpXAydEvxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRpXAydEvxM&feature=related]‪Part 1 of 2: Step by step Guide on How to Install Gingerbread .596 (Rooted) on Droid X‬‏ - YouTube[/video]

Great video.

OP
RUBZERK

RUBZERK

Reaction score
Now this may be a dumb question but can I install the rooted version of GB over my Verizon GB ???

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'll have to sbf to froyo, then install the rooted gb from tbh

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

frosty1216

Reaction score
Your apps are synced to google so they will dl again once you are back up and running. Same with contacts. It takes forever for the market to dl them so it's better and faster to use titanium backup (this way you can also save app data)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

so what happens to apps that are no longer on the market such as EasyTether, Movie Stream, TV Shows Stream & MegaViewer Pro ? these are ones i payed for

I tried Titanium Backup. it says it failed because im not rooted

Find them on the Amazon App store, most of the apps I bought on the market that were removed are there, you may have to pay for them again though :(

OP
RUBZERK

RUBZERK

Reaction score
OK, So heres my update.

So, today i finally got around to working on my phone again. so i went out and bought so more ram for my laptop which put me over 1gig.

so it worked. good call on the lack of ram :hail:

so now when i log on to my android market on my laptop it shows all my apps that i had installed prior to the downgrade. But now when i log on to my market on my phone i cant see any of my apps.

what do i do ?

the only ones that i did have were the ones i payed for except 4 that i really want back.

easy tether
movie stream
tv show stream
mega viewer