How to disable mobile sites in stock browser?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
E2A Open Browser first, then... Type "about:debug" without quotes into the browsers URL box. Then press menu > more > settings. Scroll down to the bottom you should see UAString, change it to desktop.

missrachel

Reaction score
E2A Open Browser first, then... Type "about:debug" without quotes into the browsers URL box. Then press menu > more > settings. Scroll down to the bottom you should see UAString, change it to desktop.

Now... when I open my browser and tap the URL box to type, it says "Search or type URL"... I typed "about:debug", but I can't access the menu by tapping the menu button while this search thing is open. If I hit back, "about:debug" is gone, and if I hit go it renders a google search. What am I doing wrong?? lol...

I love your username by the way! lawl ;)

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
You have to click "go" after you type about:debug

Zac7

Reaction score
I am wondering about the same thing cause I'm using sapphire and the only thing that is missing is the custom user agent option like what comes with cyanogen and other custom roms. I know there is a way and would love to know how. The about:debug doesn't spoof ur ip to make it look like a desktop completely like the user agent option.

Zac7

Reaction score
I really just don't like dolphin. I have tried it many times. There is a way for the stock browser to do the same thing as dolphin bc it could be done on other custom roms like cm6 and that was my question. Thanks anyways guys.