How to Diagnose the Problem

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Pagaldesi4life, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Pagaldesi4life

Pagaldesi4life New Member

Just wanted to make a general thread about rooted phones that run into problems and what may have caused them. Problems such as 1) my phone is stuck at the Motorola logo screen, why wont it load. Is it due to the rom, the kernal, etc; 2) my phone is boot looping, what could have caused this, etc. Anyone want to fill in on these questions, please feel free. Any other q&a's you can think of, post them here too!
  2. Brent Bro

Brent Bro New Member

My issue that I can't connect to my network. I have tried all the suggestions and nothing has worked. I love the Droid but this issue is driving me crazy.
  3. bluedrakonis

bluedrakonis New Member

Need a little more info or at least a link to your other threads. But my question is did you mess with the SBF band. I know with phones from smaller companies (basically anything other than sprint or verizon) and you messed with the SBF Band then it will no communicate with your network. The only two (well technically 3) options I know of how to fix this is 1. take and scour the net in hopes of finding your band. 2. Go in and see if you can't get one of the phone for trial and flash the band off that phone to yours. 3. find a buddy that has the same phone and flash it from that.

Hope this might help
Search tags for this page
diagnose android issues
diagnose droid x2
diagnose gps android

diagnose my droid

diagnosis motorola droid 3

diagonese phoneproblem
droid incredible 2 diagnose problem

how can i diagnose my phone

how do i diagnose problems with my android phone

how to diagnose android problems