1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to create APK to unzip its files in a specific place?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by emanamini, Jun 27, 2013.

1. emanamini

emanamini New Member

Hi there.
    I am not a programmer and do not know any thing about java or Eclipse. Any way I provide Flash card for a program that named ANKI. Anki reads its flash cards in a specific directory on Android Device. So I want to pack my flash cards as APK file and sell them on the Market.
    My flash card has Audio and Picture (folder that contains few files)+ an .anki file that must be at a specific place. So how can I provide a APK file that after installing on Android device copy its files in that DIR?
    Thank you in Advanced
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  2. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum

I'm fairly certain what you are suggesting could be done but after examining the contents of several APK files I think you would need to install thew Android SDK and learn some development skills to be able to do it. OR package it in a ZIP file.
Search tags for this page
site to.unzip files for android
unzip apk

unzip. apk

unzipper apk