How to completely block numbers?

pico1

Reaction score
So I can add unwanted calls to a "reject" list. But when that # calls again it still shows the call received, albeit in a rejected notification bar.

How can I completely stop these blocked #'s from even showing up ever?

Galaxy S7 Edge

Sent from my SM-G935V using DroidForums

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Does the Samsung contact / people app have an option for All Calls To Voicemail? For years now I have had a contact named Scammers, and it is marked as All Calls Straight To Voicemail in my Contact app. I have dozens of numbers listed there, everytime a new scam / spam number calls I add it to that contact. I never see a notification that any of those numbers is calling.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
pico1

pico1

Reaction score
Does the Samsung contact / people app have an option for All Calls To Voicemail? For years now I have had a contact named Scammers, and it is marked as All Calls Straight To Voicemail in my Contact app. I have dozens of numbers listed there, everytime a new scam / spam number calls I add it to that contact. I never see a notification that any of those numbers is calling.

Thanks. How would I set that up?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
First, did around the settings with a Contact open in the Contact app. Look for an option for Calls To Voicemail or something like that. I have a Motorola phone, so am not familiar with the Sammy Contact app. But...if there is an option to do that, make a New Contact and set it for All Calls To Voicemail and add a phone number that you never want to see a notification for. Add new numbers to that Contact over time .

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Here how it works on my phone, yours may be different, or it may not have this option? Open a Contact, select Edit (pencil symbol), select three dot Menu, select All Calls To Voicemail and Save.

uploadfromtaptalk1464132803552.png

OP
pico1

pico1

Reaction score
I don't think that's an option for the S7 unfortunately.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I don't think that's an option for the S7 unfortunately.

Well that's a bummer

OP
pico1

pico1

Reaction score
Well that's a bummer

Thanks though. I just downloaded a call block app. Does the same thing.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to use Blacklist Plus by Vlad Lee because I wanted something that blocked both calls and/or texts and how it didn't allow calls to go to voice mail when I chose the "hang up" option.
The reason I started using it has since been solved and I just never installed it on this phone.
Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I used to use Blacklist Plus by Vlad Lee because I wanted something that blocked both calls and/or texts and how it didn't allow calls to go to voice mail when I chose the "hang up" option.
The reason I started using it has since been solved and I just never installed it on this phone.
Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
+1, This is a great phone / text blocking app, and I went with the Pro version that adds a bit more, simply because I had Google $ to spend. Worth every penny.