How to collage on S5

Joe Droid

Reaction score
Had a Galaxy S4. It had a really neat feature called Collage that allowed me to merge multiple pictures into a single picture. Just open Gallery, then pick an album and then menu (using the lower left button, which of course the S5 doesn't have) and collage was an option. Does anyone know if this was simply deleted on the S5 or is there another way to access it?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
There should be an option called Studio. I believe it has the ability to create a collage.

Tankwylde

Reaction score
Go into your gallery, long press the photos you wish to collage, long press your recent apps button/menu button, click studio, choose collage

Tankwylde

Reaction score
BTW, holding the button that used to be the menu button makes it become the menu button

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
BTW, holding the button that used to be the menu button makes it become the menu button

Thank you sooo much!! My note 2 died yesterday and I picked up an S5 (while I wait for the Note 4). As simple as it seems I was going nuts looking for the menu options in every app I used!!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Thank you sooo much!! My note 2 died yesterday and I picked up an S5 (while I wait for the Note 4). As simple as it seems I was going nuts looking for the menu options in every app I used!!

Congrats. Enjoy your S5