How to Charge Batteries .....

vja4Him

Reaction score
I know there is already information on this topic ..... I have read conflicting advice on how to charge cell phone batteries, but I want to make sure and get the maximum use and life from the ZeroLemon 10000 Extended Battery for my Note 3 .....

The directions from the company simply state to give six full charges, but there is no explanation exactly what that means. I have sent the company a question regarding this issue, but still have not yet received an answer .....

I just finished the third full charge. When I received the battery, I charged it for 12 hours before unplugging from the charger. Then allowed my Note 3 to go completely dead (to Zero %). Then charged again for 12 hours. Did this three times so far.

I'm only getting around 37 hours of medium to heavy use, or about 1 1/2 days, and around 18-20 hours of Screen On Time, which seems somewhat impressive!

After I go through six charging cycles, should I always charge for 12 hours, or is this no longer necessary?

-- Jim

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
For best results, charge when it drops below 30% and never allow it to go to 0. The battery will stop charging when it reaches 100% so 12 hours does not add any advantage.