1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how to change button text only?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by AspenSTi, Jul 4, 2011.

1. AspenSTi

AspenSTi New Member

I've been tinkering with a theme now for while and now that i think i feel more comfortable with messing with things I want to tweak a little more. I swapped in 2 buttons for my default and disabled ones. But now i want to change the text to a different color for each. I know how to change the color that just so happens to control the text of the buttons, but it also changes the font in quite a few other places as well. Just wondering where (or if) there is a file that controls only the buttons' text colors...
  2. AspenSTi

AspenSTi New Member

Nevermind, with a little point in the right direction from my buddy JSM9872, all is good to go now, thanks again!!