1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how to change back

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by cromo8, Aug 3, 2010.

1. cromo8

cromo8 New Member

i have alternative dark theme of lithium mod, and facebook just got an update and my widget isnt transparent or black anymore, how do i make it into transparent again?
  2. Serqet

Serqet New Member

3. canvs2321

canvs2321 New Member

All you have to do is download the Rom.zip to your computer, extract the Facebook.apk from /system/app inside that Rom.zip, turn on USB Storage for your phone, copy the Facebook.apk to /goodies/extraapps on your SDCard, unmount USB Storage,uninstall the updated Facebook.apk using Absolute System, allione script, Root Explorer and use any # of tools Absolute System, allinone script, Astro etc... to install the APK from /goodies/extraapps :)

once you've done that, don't allow updates for Facebook til a new theme'd version is released :)
  4. Serqet

Serqet New Member

Was more referring to if you want to keep the updated FB app. It couldn't have gotten much worse and still has a way to go, but at least it got a few improvements.