How to back up angry birds data

bengalsfan

Reaction score
I have the Droid Incredible and it has been doing weird things lately and I need to get a new phone, My issue is that I have downloaded the angry birds app and am on level 8 with all 3 stars on the previous 7 levels. Is there anyway to back up the app on my computer so when I get a new phone I can restore the game and my progress to my new incredible? I do have an sd card in it (4GB) but it keeps saying no sd card loaded when I try to save it to the sd)

Smokie

Reaction score
I think Titanium Backup allows you to save games + data. so when u restore the app the saves will be there.

OP
B

bengalsfan

Reaction score
I just looked to download the Titanium app and it tell me I have to be "rooted" and that it is great for "rooted" users.... What the heck does that mean?

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Yeah I had gotten to LV6..then flashed another ROM, lost all of my levels..:(
I just read about using TB a couple of days ago, it works.

As far as Rooting is concerned, check out the Droid Hacking section I believe.

TinGodz

Reaction score
Definitely look into the Hacking section to learn about rooting. I suggest you do your research before attempting to root. If you decide to root, Titanium Backup is definitely the app you're lookng for because, as aforementioned, it will backup your apps and data.

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. how do you use TB to backup Angry Birds data? I backed up Angry birds but when i go to restore using TB it doesnt save the game/levels data? what am i doing wrong?

thanks

majinbuu

Reaction score
The safest way, at least for tech noobs, is to backup the angry birds data with titanium, there are of course other geeky methods but not very accesible to the person that is not playing with the phone all day long. Specially now that the angry birds volleyball update is out.

Last edited:

RTraw2

Reaction score
Back Up Angry Birds Data

I have a Motorola Droid (Verizon) and all three AB games on it, which I've made good progress on (all of them). Because they take up so much space, I want to be able to save the data and delete a couple of them. I'd like to be able to reinstall the deleted games and restore the data (after I've gotten tired of the one I keep on the phone). Kinda rotate them in and out of play. What would be the easiest. simplest way to do this? I don't want to keep all three on my phone, just one at a time. I want to be able to restore my data when I re-install a game.

Thanks,
Robyne

pholay

Reaction score

aestabrook1

Reaction score
I have the Droid Incredible and it has been doing weird things lately and I need to get a new phone, My issue is that I have downloaded the angry birds app and am on level 8 with all 3 stars on the previous 7 levels. Is there anyway to back up the app on my computer so when I get a new phone I can restore the game and my progress to my new incredible? I do have an sd card in it (4GB) but it keeps saying no sd card loaded when I try to save it to the sd)

sounds to me like you are trying to back it up while youre phone is plugged into your computer, your computer is using it as a flash drive so you cant back up angry birds bc your comp is using the SD, unplug it from PC and then back it up.