1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how to access recovery

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Hacks' started by imafool, Oct 11, 2011.

1. imafool

imafool New Member

so i installed clockwork and bought the boot loader app on the market. i accessed recovery from the bootstrap and made a backup of the phone but when i turned the phone off and tried to access recovery from there i wasn't able to do it. what do i need to select to go into the recovery? i tried recovery and then i tried BP tools as well and neither get me there. i want to be able to access recovery before i flash the steel droid rom.
  2. imafool

imafool New Member

Im just trying to find out how to boot into recovery from a powered off state. I have the official bootstrap and clockworkmod.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  3. scott240

scott240 New Member

Well I just shutdown my phone to try and get into recovery mode to install a zip. I did the whole hold down m and the power button then I selected recovery, when you see the triangle press both the up and down volume buttons at the same time and this will bring up another menu. Then I went to update from zip or something like that. And from there I was able to get to all of my backups and roms, now if they will load from there is another question because I didn't try but I saw all of them there so they should
  4. svickstc

svickstc New Member

Another way for the D3 to boot into recovery is holding down both the up and down volume buttons and holding the power button in at the same time
  5. imafool

imafool New Member

Thanks guys I installed the tweaked version of hascodes bootstrap and it did the trick

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
boot droid 3 into recovery
boot droid 3 into recovery mode
droid 3 boot recovery
droid 3 recovery

droid 3 recovery mode

enter recovery mode droid 3
how to boot droid 3 into recovery mode
how to enter recovery mode droid 3
how to enter recovery mode droid bionic
how to enter recovery mode on droid bionic