1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How thoroughly Verizon checks warranty phones?

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless' started by Tonyr570, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Tonyr570

Tonyr570 New Member

My droid RAZR stopped working the other day I have the extended warranty. I knew it had gotten water on it before and continued to work so I popped the back off to check the water damage indicators to be sure I wasn't wasting my time sending it in. The indicators are not tripped but there is a tiny amount of what looks like rust on the Shields on the mother board i don't know how thats even possible but that's my situation. If I send it in for a replacement what are the chances they just look at the indicators and say all's good?
  2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

If your indicators aren't tripped then I don't see why it would be a problem. That's what warranty is for. If i had to guess then I'd say you should be fine.
Search tags for this page
droid 4 warranty
how thorough is verizon's replacement check

verizon wireless droid razr warranty