How the droid changed my outlook on Windows Mobile phones

jaystemple

Reaction score
Here is a video I made discussing my thoughts on my former XV6800 Windows Mobile phone now that I own, use, and love my Droid...

[video=youtube;bIxkDYDdzZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIxkDYDdzZ4]YouTube - Fixing cell phone and printer issues the fun way[/video]

emscapt47

Reaction score
:icon_ devil::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_ devil:

Moondonkey

Reaction score
Nice TY for that!

I am actually at work, attempting to fix a P.O.S computer of one of our clients. I was just thinking that my Glock could cure everything that is wrong with this hunk of junk.

The shooting of the WinMo phone was icing, I used to have one at my old job, when I got it, I thought it was going to be able to do stuff like the droid does now. It mostly just kept me frustrated until I could get to a real pc.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
what they should have done on The Office
I think you mean Office Space... and yes, I agree.

I had one of those XV6800 phones when they first came out. I ended up throwing it as hard as I could into a wall. I hated that thing.

JBHorner

Reaction score
That seems a lot easier a way to dispose of electronics, rather than finding a recycling center.

Joel

OP
J

jaystemple

Reaction score
Easy? No way, actually ammo is expensive, so it cost me a great deal, and I had to drive 45 minutes to get to that land... and wake up at 5:30am to get there at a good time to go fishing before hand...

...but worth EVERY BIT OF IT. DO you wear a dress to the recycling center? Im not making fun, just asking. never been.

That seems a lot easier a way to dispose of electronics, rather than finding a recycling center.

Joel

JBHorner

Reaction score
Easy? No way, actually ammo is expensive, so it cost me a great deal, and I had to drive 45 minutes to get to that land... and wake up at 5:30am to get there at a good time to go fishing before hand...

...but worth EVERY BIT OF IT. DO you wear a dress to the recycling center? Im not making fun, just asking. never been.

Joel
Disposing of electronics during the course of extending a hobby is the correlation to something being easy, versus, locating a recycling center, driving there, and then waiting to dispose of items they believe they can accept. Cost is debatable. Buying one's ammunition versus packing his own (that was shot), and the opportunity cost of time shift the equation. Further, the act of fishing beforehand is hardly a requirement for target practice.

Do I wear a dress? Always. Stiletto heels, too. My lipstick of choice varies by my mood. When I hunt, I try to ensure that I wear muted colors for my dresses, as I don't want the animals to be jealous. :icon_rolleyes:

OP
J

jaystemple

Reaction score

Joel
[/quote]
Disposing of electronics during the course of extending a hobby is the correlation to something being easy, versus, locating a recycling center, driving there, and then waiting to dispose of items they believe they can accept. Cost is debatable. Buying one's ammunition versus packing his own (that was shot), and the opportunity cost of time shift the equation. Further, the act of fishing beforehand is hardly a requirement for target practice.

Do I wear a dress? Always. Stiletto heels, too. My lipstick of choice varies by my mood. When I hunt, I try to ensure that I wear muted colors for my dresses, as I don't want the animals to be jealous. :icon_rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Touche'. I concede! Seriously, best comeback on the forums thus far, well played mate.