How often do you check email on your mobile device?

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
I only check Email on my phone if I am not on my tablet or computer, or someplace I have no WiFi access.
I was a late adopter of tablets, but since I bought a Nexus 7 WiFi only tablet, this is my 'away' tool for Email when WiFi is available, or I revert to the phone when I am at a customer's location.
But in general, Email is never of such importance to me, all my customers call or text me, Email is the last solution for a method of contact, and therefore, of low priority as well.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
When it beeps, Lol. I'm never on the computer or tablet except weekends. At work phone is so much easier, as the computer is typically never on.

Sent from my DUM phone using Droid Forums

Psykho

Reaction score
I have OCD and check and delete/empty trash on my email hourly. I also make sure my texts and call logs are empty. I will archive important things and save a number if I'm going to need it again.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I check my work email whenever I notice my notification light blinking. I'll check my personal email 3-4 times a day.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same here, I keep mobile data off most of the time - phone still rings and texts come through...my battery life is crazy long :cool-b:

Battery life is why I keep mine off unless needed also. Coming from back to back.HTC devices which were triple the battery of a Samsung Omnia made it a must do before. It's crazy having well over half a battery left at the end of the day on this Note2 with no charging during the day, no battery exchanges and no extended battery being used.
I might start being able to check my email while away from Wi-Fi at this rate. :)

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notetoo