how much time on ur android

Rsswga

Reaction score
how much time do you average on your android phone a day

probably 4 hours a day for me..sometimes more sometimes less

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is not out of the ordinary for me to have "screen on" times of over six hours, probably closer to seven...it is 2:00 now and I have a screen on time of 3hrs 51min

frodroid

Reaction score
Due to my current work situation my Droid is probably one of the only things keeping me sane. With that said I would say im on and off it about 7 hours a day. Tinkering with the 2.2 sense rom as I type.

Geno305

Reaction score
Well it depends most days its around 4-6 hours texting, talking, browsing the web/apps etc.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Off and on during the day. I usually have it on my dock so there is no battery issue.

In the evening I'm on for about 4-6 hours or until my battery goes out. When the battery does go I just take one of my spares and put it in there.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ugh to this thread... it's like looking in the mirror at yourself and and admitting your an addict.
I use it a lot.. I'll say that. :)

BigZig

Reaction score
Yea I probably get in yelled at 10 times a day for being on my phone at work this is my first android phone well my first smart phone at that and I can put this thing down

I'd say around 7-10 hours a day

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can easily breeze through my Seidio 2800Mah battery in one day :)

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I spend way too much time with it, and I'm not even rooted.

everstar80

Reaction score
I would say about 4 or 5 hours a day, half of which I spend on this forum. On the weekends it depends on my physical therapy or if a good marathon is on, or thesis work.

turdbogls

Reaction score
oh boy...when i am working i spend 8+ hours on my phone, sitting on my multimedia station charging my droid, listening to music through my BT heaphones. then i spend maybe an hour or so after work on it, maybe more some days depending on what we are doing. out and about, more, staying in, less.

Milton515

Reaction score
Well, Im can honestly say Im hooked to my droid.... U can read in my sig. y, so its like 7-8 hours a day maybe more if I have a free day