How much time have you wasted playing Robo Defense?

chomorro

Reaction score
Geezus 700? I got to lvl 200 and started wasting my time with homerun battle :). Nice job!!!!

bhall238

Reaction score
Not anywhere close but at least I know I am not alone LOL. I just beat level 70. I have to ask a question; is the achievement called Fast Lane broken? I have 39 achievement points so far, the next most likely I can get would be that one. Does fast forward have to be on for the whole game? I must be doing something wrong but there is no indication telling me how many of the 75 required levels I have done with it on during the game. Seems like I should have made that one, unless it has to be on for the whole game or something. I emailed the developer and so far no answer from them.

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score
I have the Fast Lane achievement. Go in to options and make sure you have fast forward set to stay on after an enemy leaves the screen, and don't turn it off at all.

I've got all the achievements except completing levels more than 25 times. The basic level is all I really play. It's to the point now where after I unlock new levels, I have to go play a bunch of games to get upgrades before I can beat the new ones. And I think I've maxed out how much money you can earn during a game. Can't believe I'm still playing it. The Titan stops showing up after like level 250, which sucks because that huge influx of money was always nice.

Last edited:

bhall238

Reaction score
Do you have "Fast Forward pause after life loss" and "Deactivate Fast Forward between levels" checked or unchecked? Does it count off as you approach 75 levels like a lot of the other achievments do? At this point I have no idea where I am in this achievement quest.

Something I thought was funny was that I found the Titan when I had fast mode on; I don't even know what he looks like. It was also toward the end of the level (don't want to give it away, so I won't say which). I may have stopped looking at the screen since nothing had been getting through at that point.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Geezus 700? I got to lvl 200 and started wasting my time with homerun battle :). Nice job!!!!

I am on lvl 168 in robo D, and still play it from time to time. I also have switched to Homerun Battle 3D, online matchups are quite fun. I get tired of chasing the same dragon, I like to mix it up a little.

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score
I have it set so fast forward never turns off, period. There's no countdown, I didn't even realize the achievement was there when I got it.

I'm still trying to get perfect on a level higher than 350. It's impossible!

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score
I was sure I'd quit playing it by now, but I just finished level 1330. Went to spend my rewards and hit a glitch. My cost of upgrading starting cash is now a negative number.

bhall238

Reaction score
I'm still playing as well; it's a great game. I just broke level 200 though so I have a long way to top yours :). I had emailed the developer just after the 2.1 upgrade to report that some of the text is now so small (like the top line in the spend your rewards screen) I can barely read it. It wasn't like that before the OS 2.1 update - did anyone else notice that? He replied, but so far no update for it. Be sure to email him as well, perhaps he will work on it again.

bhall238

Reaction score
I have it set so fast forward never turns off, period. There's no countdown, I didn't even realize the achievement was there when I got it.

I'm still trying to get perfect on a level higher than 350. It's impossible!

I just broke level 200 and haven't had a perfect level in a while but that is my goal as well. If I may ask, where have you been putting most of most of your upgrades? I've been concentrating on stronger explosives and faster reload of rockets; every now and then putting 1 into health and starting cash. I don't even use the gun turrets anymore. Thanks.

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score
Are you running a custom rom? I had Smoked Glass and the font was smaller, DarkEdge was TINY and now I'm back to stock and the font is big again.

bhall238

Reaction score
Are you running a custom rom? I had Smoked Glass and the font was smaller, DarkEdge was TINY and now I'm back to stock and the font is big again.

No I have only been stock from day 1, never rooted hacked or modified. So you are saying you saw no change with the 2.1 OTA update? I have the paid version of this game, I wonder if I need to or can reinstall (and then have to restart my achievements)?

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score

No I have only been stock from day 1, never rooted hacked or modified. So you are saying you saw no change with the 2.1 OTA update? I have the paid version of this game, I wonder if I need to or can reinstall (and then have to restart my achievements)?
I don't remember seeing a difference with 2.1, but I never did the OTA update, I upgraded to 2.1 manually. Not sure why your font changed. You won't need to restart your acheivements, they're stored in a file on the SD card.

Shad

Reaction score
I'm not sure what level I could reach right now if I tried. I usually stick to level 125 3-way VR Training (C7181) because I can consistantly get a perfect game there. Right now I'm pulling in about 8 million points per game, and most upgrades cost between 35 and 50 million. Do you think it would be more worth my while to advance to a higher level?