How much should i get for my Used HTc Incredible w/ Otterbox case?

thrgk

Reaction score
I want to sell my old Htc Incredible, comes with all original accessories, otterbox defender, and 4gb micro sd. But im not sure how much i should try to sell it for, i doesnt have one dent or scratch on it. Like brand new.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Seen some on craigslist going for $150 without the case. I believe they originally came with an 8gb card, at least mine did. So you can base it off that.

Remember though, can't try to sell it here.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed. These Inc's and more or less what I call second wave droids ie Droid 2 and Dx all are still amazing and top notch. Take no less than 150 but I would say 180 is fair as well. Around 200 if its emaculate ( please forgive my spelling) my Razr has a mind of its own.lol

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

iDroid4

Reaction score
I got $175 on eBay for my clean ESN Droid Incredible with a 4GB SD card installed(comes with 2GB) and had a otterbox defender case included in the auction. However, you may get less now because that was back in may.

JuniorJays

Reaction score
I would say anywhere from $150-$200 dollars you would be able to get depending on the buyer

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
There's no way I would pay $150 for that phone at this time, unless I was specifically looking for that model. Especially when you can get a like-new Bionic for less than $200 on Ebay. (Boyfriend just bought one for $190 with a car dock and case.) The Inc is mostly selling on Swappa for less than $150. Maybe if you do a good job marketing it you'll get your asking price - good luck :)

t35rk

Reaction score
There's no way I would pay $150 for that phone at this time, unless I was specifically looking for that model. Especially when you can get a like-new Bionic for less than $200 on Ebay. (Boyfriend just bought one for $190 with a car dock and case.) The Inc is mostly selling on Swappa for less than $150. Maybe if you do a good job marketing it you'll get your asking price - good luck :)

Yes, what you said. I picked up my flawless used Inc locally for $75. They are often listed for $150, but do not sell. If you want to move it, list it at $95.

$75 off contract for a good used DINC is one of the best deals out there btw.

And again, good luck to the OP.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

kmo

Reaction score
HTC Incredible's are going for any where from $100.-$175. or so. Just got $110. for my rooted Incredible with extra batteries, case, 2GB SD card, USB/charger and original box. Not too bad for a phone I've had for 20 months and paid $149. Decent return....On a comparison my wife's iphone 3G 'S' sold for $120.