1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How Much Ram do you have left?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by nateccnn, Jun 16, 2010.

1. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

Android System Info reports that I have 12% of my system RAM available. Seems kind of low but I have nothing to comare it to.

Wondering first of all if I even need to worry about it. Second...if I do need to worry...how do you free up more RAM?

Nate
  2. kodiak799

kodiak799 Well-Known Member

System monitor tells me I have around 19% free, which is about what I've been running at, in low-to-mid 40's available.
  3. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

Deleted a bunch of useless apps I have not used in a long time. Got the available memory up to 19%. Then killed running apps using app killer and got it up to 23%

Quadrant benchmark did not change one iota. Looks like a waste of time. Probably won't worry about it again.

Nate
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Search tags for this page

how much ram should android use