How much have you used?

Caesars

Reaction score
I don't blame you at all, people act like Verizon wouldn't be changing data plans if people "didn't use crazy amounts". Verizon wants money, it has nothing to do with peeps using high amounts of data. perhaps if > a handful did this I'd believe it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
R

Regulator

Reaction score
I don't blame you at all, people act like Verizon wouldn't be changing data plans if people "didn't use crazy amounts". Verizon wants money, it has nothing to do with peeps using high amounts of data. perhaps if > a handful did this I'd believe it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This is why I do it. Verizon gets me monthly to the tune of 180 for 2 phones. So I will continue to get them with data until I no longer can

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bens42608

Caesars, regulator, ftajeffries, I just wanna say thank u for being honest and level headed about this. I'm so tired of these threads turning into "I only use 2 gigs a month so all u people using more than that are they reason Verizon wants more money from us" people are so naive n dumb be I completely agree with u three. They're doing it to make more money and that's all thereis to it. Btw, what method did u use to allegedly unthrottle ur 4g? I also show evidence of throttling sometimes and would like to give ur method a try since it worked 4 u. Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
R

Regulator

Reaction score
Caesars, regulator, ftajeffries, I just wanna say thank u for being honest and level headed about this. I'm so tired of these threads turning into "I only use 2 gigs a month so all u people using more than that are they reason Verizon wants more money from us" people are so naive n dumb be I completely agree with u three. They're doing it to make more money and that's all thereis to it. Btw, what method did u use to allegedly unthrottle ur 4g? I also show evidence of throttling sometimes and would like to give ur method a try since it worked 4 u. Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I modified the provisions for internal sytem writing utilizing root browser. Sound familiar to you?