How much did you pay?

Reaction score
Verizon charged a coworker $350 tax and all today for a Maxx with a two year contract. We have a business account so I thought for sure it would be cheaper. She said that they $69 of the total was an accessory kit that they told her was included with the Maxx but had to be charged separately. Something sounds off.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I paid 249.99 on a new two year upgrade a few days ago.

Ansa82

Reaction score
I miss the free upgrades

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I paid 199.00 plus tax on the leap year sale.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Will wait for the next BOGO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
My wife and I were actually paid $25 a piece for our bionics via an amazon wireless promotion. Best bang for my buck I've ever gotten with a phone!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
My wife and I were actually paid $25 a piece for our bionics via an amazon wireless promotion. Best bang for my buck I've ever gotten with a phone!

To be extra clear, amazon paid a total of $50 to us for us to get two bionics.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Got one for about $65 after discounts, got the other one for the wife for a penny during the Amazon Wireless promotion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

xmguy

Reaction score
$241. It's very complicated. Got the Bionic at first in Sept. But after going through 16 of the darn things. Finally got a supervisor to agree to swap me to the Maxx.

Sent from my Motorola (Droid) Razr Maxx.. out in the boonies of TN while picking on a guitar!

pgreeny

Reaction score
$99 is what i paid for my D4 on release day. Since then I have gone through 3 of them. All with earpiece speaker issues and on saturday as I stated in the D4 section they offered me a Razr, I said how about a Max? He said no problem and it is in route now. Probably a pretty good swap, although D4 keyboard is nice. BTW I also got them to swap out my car dock too and throw in a case. Couldn't beleive it.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

monkey_man

Reaction score
First release Bionic $340ish (5th phone refurbished!! :blink::icon_evil:) + $50 Ext battery + Case & Screen guard $10 + Jawbone Prime $50 = $450

BoGO Droid Razr Maxx $400 (same rubbish as bionic, but still holding on to this brand new phone :happy3:) + Case & Screen Guard $10 = $410

Sandlotje

Reaction score
Got mine for $20 upgrade fee, will get here Monday :) Wow. I feel like a LUCKY man!! Secret Verizon Promotion: Free LTE Phones & Early Upgrades

Maybe this is why I got the $100 off. I received a text from Vzw saying that I am eligible for an early upgrade plus $100 off any LTE phone. Of course I took up that offer the next day even tho I wasn't considering getting a new phone yet, and here I am after $220 with my Maxx (the $20 came from the fee for early upgrade).

Of course it had to be shipped to me and before it even arrived at my doorstep I saw the Droid Fighter, so now I'm debating as to what to do. I wonder if 4.6" is too big to handle.