How much data do you use each month?

What's your average data useage the last 3 months?

• <500 megs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 gig

• 2 gigs

• 4 gigs

• 5-10 gigs

• 10+ gigs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ffej89

Reaction score
Not this discussion again.... lol
15GB+ and I'm at about 7 or so right now and my cycle ends on 8/3.

LOL Chugit it always pops up. I use about 12 gigs a month right now and i tether too which has alot to do with it

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I voted 4, even though it is a bit over 4.

Probably 70% of the time, I am around wifi. Internet radio has it's claws in me. If I am going somewhere where I don't know the radio stations, which recently has been rather often. Streaming radio adds up quite a bit, that makes the bulk of my data use monthly. There was a period in time where I was in my car for 8+ hours a day. If I am staying in a hotel, I can't sleep in silence, or hear the outside noises. I could use the TV to mask it, but I have Pandora. So all night long she streams me lullabies. Some, actually most hotels seemed to have wifi, but sometimes I wouldn't use it, no real reasoning why though. I heard Pandora uses roughly 50MB an hour, which is why I have so high of usage. My highest month was 9GB, which was 4 months ago, so out of my average.

My web browsing is usually extremely basic, checking a few forums and news sites. I e-mail a little bit, but nothing crazy, no huge transfers. I don't really tether, not that I am against it, it is just that I rarely have a need for it. I also have a few widgets that poll for updates from time to time, but nothing major. Basically Pandora = 3+GB a month on my phone.

FastKatt

Reaction score
I listen to Pandora Radio at work (7-9hrs), AUX Port on my DeWalt Radio
I also listen to it at times in the truck (1-2hrs) & always at The YMCA (1.5hrs)
Sh|t adds up... I voted 5-10/mo

owuaarontsi

Reaction score
In april I used 28 gigs. Since the 11th of this month I've used 9 gigs.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

streetkid

Reaction score
Wow, this month I was at 600 megs, the last two months were closer to 200megs :/ Not getting my monies worth... give me tiered data!

Cloppy

Reaction score
i use anywhere from 3 gb up. With all the streaming apps, vent, tikl not to mention downloading roms all the time :). i cant handle having caps on my data plan

GameBoiye

Reaction score
Most months I average 35-40GB. I drive a lot and use Dailyroads to capture my driving like a dash cam, and then I have an app that uploads the data while driving to my house for perminent keeping.

Sounds like a lot of data but I realize I am not normal though.

DroidDoes13

Reaction score
I am usually around 1 gb. The most was about 3 gb. I think I will break that this month. I was on vacation and used my phone more on network than usual. Whenever I am home I use Wi-Fi as it is a faster and better connection.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk