How many times have you sbf'd?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
2 times.

Even if it was never, i would do it so i knew that I could do it. It will save me freaking out and starting yet another "PLEASE HELP, I'VE BRICKED MY PHONE" thread.

Droid 2 zombiestomped v1.71

Last edited:

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Twice. Once when going back from Apex to Liberty, and the other before jumping from Liberty 2.0.1 to LGB 0.6.

But I'm gonna have to do it again because I'm going back to Liberty 2.0.1 since there is no stable GB ROM for the DX...

Dude. Liberty gb .8 is out for public. Gotta be the most stable as ever. Maybe your phone is dieing?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jonecat

Reaction score
Atleast 10, I have lost count. But the Linux SBF tool makes it so easy, it is a non issue.

falseprofits

Reaction score
Atleast 10, I have lost count. But the Linux SBF tool makes it so easy, it is a non issue.

I've probably SBF-ed twice on the Droid X, and I think twice on the Original Moto Droid.

I stay pretty cautious. And I have to agree - the Linux SBF tool is a piece of cake. Works like a charm. As do most things Linux.

chefb

Reaction score
Once!.....im a real spaz when it comes tones roms. I ask questions the I ask questioned about my questions! I have two dx's and one I use to test roms and the other is straight liberty with the stock blue theme. Humming nicely.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Twice. Once when going back from Apex to Liberty, and the other before jumping from Liberty 2.0.1 to LGB 0.6.

But I'm gonna have to do it again because I'm going back to Liberty 2.0.1 since there is no stable GB ROM for the DX...

Apex is very stable. I think its more stable than the stock GB rom.

I try to be cautious also, but sometimes my phone hates me... 2 of the times I had to sbf were because D2 bootstrap caused my phone to bootloop for no reason on the stock GB rom

sent from my ApeX

pcpimp

Reaction score
I have tried twice and it failed both times!!!! I believe that something was defective with the phones :)

smallmouth4tw

Reaction score
i have sbf'd at least 5 times in the past 2 days. Im almost a pro at it now. I doubt I'll be doing it anymore. I've finally got my crap fixed...unless it boot loops right now as Im rebooting....

Reaction score

Apex is very stable. I think its more stable than the stock GB rom.

I try to be cautious also, but sometimes my phone hates me... 2 of the times I had to sbf were because D2 bootstrap caused my phone to bootloop for no reason on the stock GB rom

sent from my ApeX

Apex GB doesn't have HDMI. Next!

reposter432

Reaction score
I did it once to get to rooted GB. Hopefully never again. It was a bit scary as RSD Lite looked like it was hanging and I was having nightmares of bricking my new Droid X.