How many posts to change your droidforums I guess you call it seniority?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Quantity definitely means quality. Specially when it comes to the guy who has the most posts in the forum.

Why that happens to be me isn't it???:D:D:D
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

lol, no Quantity doesn't mean quality. There are plenty of people smarter then I am, everybody on the Rescue Squad, all the devs, and all the mods except BacknBlack and Vulcan.

Those guys I'd be very leery taking advice from. One carries a gun all the time and the other is a biker. :D 1%er from what I understand.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Quantity definitely means quality. Specially when it comes to the guy who has the most posts in the forum.

Why that happens to be me isn't it???:D:D:D
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

lol, no Quantity doesn't mean quality. There are plenty of people smarter then I am, everybody on the Rescue Squad, all the devs, and all the mods except BacknBlack and Vulcan.

Those guys I'd be very leery taking advice from. One carries a gun all the time and the other is a biker. :D 1%er from what I understand.

lol that great.. might be careful what you say about someone who always carrys a gun..

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
when it comes to the guy who has the most posts in the forum.

I don't think they told you Hook, but when you hit 10,000 posts, not only will your Mac eXplode but your Droid too, and unfortunately the Mac, PC, and Droid of anyone else who just so happens to be reading any one of your other 9,999 posts at the time it rolls over to 10,000

So to everyone else watch what you read, and Hook what can I say, you have sealed your own fate...don't worry though after your Droid eXplodes I will start the "Get Hook a DX Thread" or D2 you choose, you earned it
icon6.gif

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think they told you Hook, but when you hit 10,000 posts, not only will your Mac eXplode but your Droid too, and unfortunately the Mac, PC, and Droid of anyone else who just so happens to be reading any one of your other 9,999 posts at the time it rolls over to 10,000

So to everyone else watch what you read, and Hook what can I say, you have sealed your own fate...don't worry though after your Droid eXplodes I will start the "Get Hook a DX Thread" or D2 you choose, you earned it
icon6.gif

The question is are they going to put up with me for that many post? I'm surprised they put up with me for this long.;)

And I'll take the Droid 2. That's what I was planning on anyway.:)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Last two levels are....
Droid Jedi @ 5000 posts
Droid Jedi Master @ 10000 posts

PANCAKER

Reaction score
So we can't change like the little Red Droid under my name unless we support?? I m going to as soon as I can lol :)

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
You can change your picture whenever you see fit. You don't have to be a supporting member. I'm not a supporting member, meaning I don't pay. You can't give what you don't have, right? But I have posted on a few topics trying to help people with issues, to ask questions, and tried reviving a thread or two. I'm no professional in any sense of the word, but I've played with my D1 enough to know a few things. Plus reading other posts on here . :D I guess you could call me a "Polished Amateur." That should lessen your concern about pics in my few words. ;)

Sent from my baked GingerDroid

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I hope I didn't put too much non-sense in that post. I wasn't being conceted, I promise. Just a loose comparison and ramble...

Sent from my baked Gingerbread Droid

PANCAKER

Reaction score
You can change your picture whenever you see fit. You don't have to be a supporting member. I'm not a supporting member, meaning I don't pay. You can't give what you don't have, right? But I have posted on a few topics trying to help people with issues, to ask questions, and tried reviving a thread or two. I'm no professional in any sense of the word, but I've played with my D1 enough to know a few things. Plus reading other posts on here . :D I guess you could call me a "Polished Amateur." That should lessen your concern about pics in my few words. ;)

Sent from my baked GingerDroid

lol Thanks you but how do you change all those tings ike picture and signnature etc.???

PANCAKER

Reaction score
I hope I didn't put too much non-sense in that post. I wasn't being conceted, I promise. Just a loose comparison and ramble...

Sent from my baked Gingerbread Droid

ITS ALL GOOOD!! :D LOL dancedroid :icon_ banana: dancedroid :icon_ banana:

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
You'll have to be on a computer. Atleast, I do. You should be able to go into your account or profile settings to do it. I normally just go into my inbox on the computer site and click on view profile somewhere on the page. Not sure where atm. There should be an edit option somewhere. I'm on my Droid right now so I can't tell you exactly. Maybe someone on a 'puter right now my be able to explain with better directions.

Sent from my Alfonso-baked GingerDroid

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Oh, if you're on the DF app, click on the phone's menu->more->settings. Signature should be closer to the bottom.

Sent from my Alfonso-baked GingerDroid