How many people regret buying the S4

Raydee35

Reaction score
When I bought my S4 I looked real hard at the Note 3 but decided that it was just to big for my needs and that the screen on the S4 was big enough. Now that it's been a little it and I am used to the S4 I really wish I would have bought the Note 3 instead. Does anyone else have S4 buyers remorse?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Droid Forums

bbtkd

Reaction score
When I bought my S4 I looked real hard at the Note 3 but decided that it was just to big for my needs and that the screen on the S4 was big enough. Now that it's been a little it and I am used to the S4 I really wish I would have bought the Note 3 instead. Does anyone else have S4 buyers remorse?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Droid Forums

I like my S4, but would have preferred the Note 3 if it had been out when I got the S4.

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
I wouldnt say I regret it. I just got the Moto X and love it. I sold my S4 for $455 on Ebay, so I don't regret it at all! haha

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was almost a coin toss between the Moto Maxx and the S4. The S4 won out, among other things with a replaceable battery and the ability to change memory chips. No regrets. I came from the OG Droid and the Bionic, BTW.

GVLBob

Reaction score
No regrets here, as well. Nova Prime plus 32 GB SD card.

As phones continue to improve, the new ones that come out are only slightly better or just different. So, less and less "buyer's remorse" than used to be the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bsghs02

Reaction score
Just wish i had gotten the Google Edition, or waited for the Moto X, hate TouchWiz!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Droid Forums

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's always going to be a next thing. There will always be a perception of better than what you got. Had you gotten a Note 3, the G2 or S4 might have caused the same feelings. My decision was between the S4, which quickly was dismissed once I got my hands on the other choices the Note2 or 3. Once I stopped looking at what was better about the 3 my buyers remorse was replaced with "this is an excellent device" and I haven't looked back. I wanted the s pen features of my Note8 on my phone and ended up getting that and saving some big bucks vs a Note3 .
If you don't want to take advantage of the s pen the S4 has nothing to be remorseful about. The S4 is an excellent phone.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
s pen aholic in Beast Mode (Notetoo)

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
I regret it, but not for anything being wrong with the phone.
I regret it because Samsung and Verizon won't stop e'ffn with it.
KNOX, trying to make the phone so you can't modify it.
It's MY phone. I didn't ask for knox.
If they are so worried about someone bricking the device and trying to warranty it, LET US UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER!
You have to work real hard to hard brick a device with an unlocked bootloader.

I hate Samsung at this point and will be looking at other alternatives.
If I didn't have cheap unlimited from Verizon, I'd dump them too.

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Just picked the s4 last week. I've seen many phones come and go. The s4 looks like it has a mainstay in the market. No regrets. Just wish that the new Google phone was going to be on Verizon. But as soon as I saw that I went and got the s4.

droidworld

Reaction score
It wasn't really a hustle lol it was a 32 gigabyte and it was like brand new I take perfect care of my phones lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I hear you. Wasn't knocking you. That's a good sell. I will have to give ebay a shot one of these days lol

galaxy s4