How many people have had to get another Bionic?

don_juan

Reaction score
I bought mine from Best Buy and my first one had issues. It was brand new and it had a "screen bleeding" issue in the top left hand corner. It appeared to me that the LED was not set properly. Best Buy exchanged it with no problems. My second one does not have any issues at all. Good luck and I hope you have zero issues.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
No issues here

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

69copo

Reaction score
No issues here either! Much better than my DX! Just want to know how to root it. I'm ready to take the plundge!

krazienluv10

Reaction score
getting a random reboot everyday....... a little dissapoonting that i waited over a year for this...calling this in soon

Dxun

Reaction score
Having some issues with mine. Wifi and Hotspot not working. If I try to start either I get a error. The real problem is I'm out of town for 2 Weeks, and Verizon won't replace the phone cause it was a Costco purchase. Costco has none in stock and refuses to hold 1 for me. Basically you have to know when they are coming in, and get there before they sell out.

My other option is Verizon is willing to send me a certified model. My phone is about 10 days old so why would I want a refurb?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Zregnier

Reaction score
I'm on my second one. First had blown ear speaker. Now I've had a few reboots with my second one. If it continues much longer I'll be getting a third.

das2042

Reaction score
I got mine from Costco too. I hope verizon can do something

I was told by a Verizon rep when you by one at costco they don't honor a warranty

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well then it looks like I'll be fighting with the managers because it's still within 14 days of getting my phone and what could Costco do? They only have phones that are NIB.

sqchram

Reaction score
Mine took the wife, the house, and the dog...

...and since it rules all machines its got my ps3 and coffee maker too...

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Well netflix audio pops and cracks.. looked it up, it may be a netflix issue. Going to keep tabs on it.

Haven't encountered this at all. HOWEVER, I have noticed the occasional crackle if I'm listening to music and it's too loud. Turning it down to about 3/4 volume seems to take it away so I guess there's some problem with the speaker. Oh well, at least it can be remedied, and the music doesn't stop so it's barely noticeable, unlike my X2.

I have gotten a few random "locks." Like the lock button was pushed but it wasn't, so something funky must be going on with the sensor. I turned off the "in-pocket" thing and it DEFINITELY helped, did that 3 days ago and it's only happened once since then, as opposed to 4 times a day. Though it did happen once since so I'm slightly worried...

Adweber328

Reaction score
Got mine on release day. Camera didn't focus so I brought it back. Bionic #2 is much better (so far)

littlerick

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and my bionic isnt reading my stock battery or my extended battery, just a question mark. now when i put the stock battery in it just keeps restarting. its completely stock and i got mine on release day. i guess i'll be going to verizon today and hopefully the new one lasts longer.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
First bionic had headset jack issues... This is #2 and having issues with random resets, locking up and loading apps... I've done factory resets, battery pulls and moved all apps to the phone, even though over never done any to the card? So I'll bee going for number 3 tomorrow...I'm not giving up on the bionic!