1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How many people are still running the original leaked 2.2?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by ufischer, Nov 4, 2010.

1. ufischer

ufischer New Member

Like the title says, I am curious about how many people are still running the original leaked version of the Froyo update (2.3.9). I still am.

I was having all sorts of problems with my phone and thought they were caused by the leaked version being wonky. I was getting ready to flash my phone with the 2.2 SBF. It turns out I was running the wrong version of Touchdown (I was running the one for 1.X) and after I installed the correct version my phone works great. No problems at all, except the occasional FC for the battery manager.

Right now I am afraid of going to the official 2.2 since I have read so many people complaining about it. I am also way too lazy to reset my phone and have to reinstall everything.

So, am I alone? Anyone else still running 2.3.9? Am I missing anything by not going official?
  2. xeene

xeene Well-Known Member

i'm still running leaked 2.3.9 and the only problem i have is battery manager force closing, but i can easily fix that with either charger plug in or waiting a few minutes for phone to acquire enough data to show the graphs.

as of now i see no reason to update to ota version. only thing that could happen is we'd get more problems.
  3. aholeinthewor1d

aholeinthewor1d New Member

Im on the leaked 2.3.15 still..don't really see a point in doing OTA

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

motorola wx445 update 2.2

wx445

wx445 ota update