How many droids out there are with No case and no Screen Protectors?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even if Bronze wont scratch glass (new to me) I've had a crackberry without a problem for years and that screen is worse.

Baconstrip

Reaction score
almost a month with my droid and I haven't put a case or screen protector on it. Still in perfect condition... I don't see much of a need to use either :)

Yardbyrd

Reaction score
Kinda want to get a idea of what the majority is. More people protecting the droid or just running naked. :greendroid:
Commando for the time being -- suggestions for cleaning the screen? Soap, water, scotch? Seriously - since it is touch screen, i don't want to hose anything up.

Drooling4Droid

Reaction score
I have had my phone for three weeks now. I have both a case and a screen protector. With my luck I would really screw it up without them.

OP
NvrEnough

NvrEnough

Reaction score
Kinda want to get a idea of what the majority is. More people protecting the droid or just running naked. :greendroid:
Commando for the time being -- suggestions for cleaning the screen? Soap, water, scotch? Seriously - since it is touch screen, i don't want to hose anything up.

I clean mine with a old screen wipe from the Idont :cool:

I knew it was good for something. A good shirt rub down works great though.

jenjen

Reaction score
Using the rhythm method...putting it in and pulling it out of my purse very carefully. ;) I bought a hard silicone case at Verizon but I haven't even taken it out of the package yet, I'm not so sure I'm going to.

dawningmoment

Reaction score
No case as I love the phone as is. It's beautifully designed and cases bulk them up too much. I had a screen protector that a friend gave me but I didn't do a great job of putting it on and some junk started getting between it and the screen so it's off now. I didn't find it to be much of a bother though.

rudeboy

Reaction score
Seems like the glass is really good quality. It probably can go with just the occasional clean