How many droids out there are with No case and no Screen Protectors?

Natolx

Reaction score
Going naked here. Unless I go to the beach... then it stays in a ziplock sandwich bag for pretty much the entire time.

omnibus

Reaction score
Some say the network of tiny surface scratches ipod's are prone to gives them "character". They appear within days.

Even tho I sprung for a Droid case on day one I also stopped using it on day one. I removed the screen plastic soon after.

silverx10

Reaction score
I wouldn't spray paint my truck with Rhino Liner, likewise, I won't cover my DROID with anything equally superfluous.

Birthday suit on this end.

modmadmikee

Reaction score
case/holister combo... but the way the front part of the case attached it would press keys apon opening and closing so i only use the back part and the holister. I might get the invisible shield just in case.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Naked. I bought the body glove and returned it three days later.

As far as the screen goes there is a youtube video out there of a guy taking his key to it and not scratching it at all - it needs no protection.

I dropped it once and it's so heavy I winced. I think there was a better chance of the floor tile breaking than the Droid.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
mine still has the screen protector from factory lol thats how cheap i am lol but im looking for a cool designed case =]

Natolx

Reaction score
Naked. I bought the body glove and returned it three days later.

As far as the screen goes there is a youtube video out there of a guy taking his key to it and not scratching it at all - it needs no protection.

That was a stupid test. Keys are BRASS, they can't scratch any glass, even the ****tiest quality glass you could find, let alone any kind of hardened glass... Now if he took a knife blade to it, I'd be impressed.

MotoDroid

Reaction score
Screen protectors are useless and look crappy. I'm running commando so far. The droids screen is much too hard to scratch easily!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Naked as a jay bird here....

dogmeatstick2

Reaction score
My droid is naked right now but I have a history of technological distruction so I'm looking for proctetion.

Any suggestions or recomendations?

amb4582

Reaction score
Everything is better without protection.....and I mean EVERYTHING
Nothing on my Droid. Ever.

GSteagall

Reaction score
Our Droids won't catch any STD's without protection, right?

I'm still digging the overall look of the Droid regardless of what the critics say :) So it's not so much a matter of protecting it as much as that it still looks appealing to me with its own skin. Besides, I got insurance..heh.

JoeeDB

Reaction score
Got the clear case on mine with a screen protector. I drop my phone a lot for dumb reasons (leave it on my lap when I go to stand up thinking I put it back in my pocket) and I work in a kitchen where my hands are constantly wet/greasy so I don't want to mess up my screen if I touch it when my hands aren't completely dry like I did with my Dare.

EDIT: I did however just take my case off and wow I didn't think it made that big of a difference in size but it feels so much smaller now. I think I might have to leave it off unless I need it.

Geofferson

Reaction score
I bought a case and screen protectors when I ordered my phone, per the representative's suggestion. I used it for the first day or two before I got my dock. Now, I don't even use my case because it won't fit on the dock, or at least that is what I read here. I haven't tried it myself. I do use the screen protectors (still on my first one), but I probably won't buy anymore.
New docks coming soon for cases...