How many droids out there are with No case and no Screen Protectors?

benhebert

Reaction score
i used to have the verizon case and privacy protector... returned both of them and going naked. love it.. until my friend decided to throw my phone to the ground

mknez

Reaction score
I've been running naked since I got mine on Friday.

biteme

Reaction score
Mine is part of the nudist colony, however I do have a leather HTC belt clip case I use when out and about.

cisco0910

Reaction score
I normally am a naked throw in my front right pocket guy. But with the droid i noticed on the first couple days is two things. First one is after a prolonged period of time in my pocketd the slideout keyboard would partially come out. When it does that it leaves the possibility of you bending the hinges for the slide motion making it loose. Second thing i noticed is that if you dont totally clean your pockets with debri you have the potential of that crap getting stuck and accumulared on between the keyboard and the back of the droid.

So to eliminate those two potentially damaging factors i bought the case/holster combo and havent looked back since. Works and looks excellent to me. No screenprotector ., i hate them things

Chon

Reaction score
I've had my droid naked since release,except when it goes into the armband at the gym. So far so good.

Zippster

Reaction score
I NEVER drop my phones, but my Droid already hit the floor at home depot, landed on the edge of my body glove and not a mark on it.....:hail:

Mawnee

Reaction score
I'm not going ot put anything on mine. I've heard it feels better that way.

:icon_eek:

anberlin

Reaction score
Same here. Naked. Dropped it once and no dents or scratches. Its a pretty strong phone.

67malibugirl

Reaction score
protected in both ways. hard clear cover and plastic on face. The plastic thing was a pain in the booty, glad they give you three in the pack...