how many chargers do you have?

Sodner

Reaction score
Man let's see.

1. Charger in kitchen.
2. Charger/Dock in bedroom.
3. USB cable off Home PC. (Charging and file transfers)
4. USB cable off Work PC. (Charging only mostly)
5. Car charger.
6. Ordered a second battery and a Dock that holds the Droid and charges a battery to add to my office.

I'm on this phone constantly. It's an addiction.

NEVER had more that one charger, the one that came with it, for any other phone I've owned.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Battery life is great since I don't really GPS or anything too heavy

I have one charger. I just use the USB UN my car to charge it. No need to spend more money for a car charger weeee

Low Saturn

Reaction score
If we are counting the USB cable as a charger, then:

-USB cable on my computer at work (for charging)
-USB cable in my carring case for my laptop (for charging)
-USB cable on my desktop at home (for charging and transfering files)
-Media Dock next to my bed
-Charger that came with the phone in a carring case with a bunch of other chargers/batteries for vacation.
-Car charger in the Saturn
-Car charger in the Suburban

mec6250

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
4 - Seidio cradle/dock at home, Seidio cradle/dock at work, Seidio cradle/dock at in car, and the oem charger - and the USB to connect tot he PC (which I rarely do as it is slow)

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
I have 3. the one that came with the droid is in the truck hooked up to the power converter. I keep the charger from my q9m in the house and the charger from my razr at my vacation home. The older chargers work great with a usb mini to micro adapter.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Basically everywhere I go:

Laptop
Desktop
Bedroom cradle
Kitchen
My Car
Wife's Car
Boat

I hardly ever use any of them except every night the bedroom cradle. I just like to be prepared as I basically run my business from this phone.

kmasum

Reaction score
one next to my bed, one connected to my pc and one at time car...that makes 3 all together

orthocoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use the OEM cable and travel adapter at home and I carry a Seidio dual ended cable with me that I have cig adapters in 2 cars. I then just plug into my computer at work. By the way, I have an extra Seidio cable for sale if anyone is interested-yours for $17.95 (i'll spring for US mail to you in the continental US or Canada Post). It was late the night I ordered it and didn't realize that I ordered 2!!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The original one at home, one in the car, and another (just in case) in my computer case. Seems I may be understocked...

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
4 wall chargers. 2 for home, one for work, and one for travel.
2 vehicle chargers. Sometimes my wife and I swap cars, and me being forgetful, I just got one for each car.
3 USB. Currently only have 2 hooked up, but I have another computer I don't use that often.
1 battery pack. Amazon.com: Motorola P790 Portable Charger: Cell Phones & Service and a converter cable.

So 10 chargers. I technically have 2 more, one of them is an USB AC adapter, but I am not sure if it will play nice with the droid never tried it. The other is a car dock that had a charger. But it didn't play well with my Droid, so I have made new arrangements in my car. In my wife's car, I don't have any place for the phone really, so it rides shotgun. Yes I do buckle her in. :laugh:

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I don't think I ever used a charger for this phone . All I have is a micro-USB cable . I'm around computers all day so I just plug it into a USB , I have a USB port in my car also .