how many chargers do you have?

spower

Reaction score
I just got my droid (and loving it so far) so I just have the charger it came with, but when I am on my laptop (which is a lot) I just plug it in to the laptop. I would like a car charger.

Yno

Reaction score
Guess I'm a bit psychotic about this.

1. AC at home, charge every night
2. AC at work, in case.
3. AC and DC in my vehicle for when I travel
4. AC and DC in my girlfriend's vehicle when I travel in her car
5. AC in my camping trailer for when I have hookups
6. USB cables on three computers

What do I win? :)

backlash

Reaction score
I keep the wallcharger at the house. I did buy several 10' micro usb cables though. So, I have:

1. The wall charger with a 10' micro usb cable next to my bed.
2. A 10' micro usb cable in my office down in the finished basement.
3. A 10' micro usb cable that I keep on the 1st floor.
4. A 10'.......or 6' micro usb cable in my truck, with a cigarette to usb adapter, that I keep in my truck.
5. Same setup in my wifes car, since she can use the same thing. Car charger setup is for emergencies only, not used on a regular basis.
6. 10' usb cable that I keep at my desk at work.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Two, had one and got excited that the Media Dock not only came with an extra cable but an extra charger unit as well. So one is at the office and the Media Dock set up (of course) is at home.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This THREAD >>>>>>>>>>http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/17396-cheap-charger-packages.html#post161546
this post : = WIN.... I have a charger at work, at home, in both cars, I want to get a couple more for the house. one for the bedroom, kitchen and living room.
thats pretty good Boxcutta, but imma gonna let you finish, Monoprice.com is better :)

6' gold plated USB Cable $1.40
54581.jpg

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

Cig car adapter $1.16
35231.jpg

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

120v wall adapter $2.16
35401.jpg

TOTAL= $4.72

Kayne Out!

-=Jason=-

Caprice0083

Reaction score
I just carry my usb cable with me, if I'm near a computer,I just plug it in since the droid requires no drivers.

Guchi

Reaction score
2 wall chargers, 1 car dock, 1 car usb adapter(in my pickup), 2 Zagg sparqs. i guess i have adapted to the battery life on advanced devices quite well. i do miss the days of charging like once ever 3 days though

Q

qoncept

Wow, is that all you people have? I've got a cradle on my bed stand, a charger next to the couch, one in the garage, one at work, one in both cars and just a usb cable at my computer. My wife has one in the kitchen and one next to her recliner that I don't use.

bigthinker

Reaction score
5 includes: Night Stand Docking Station w/extra battery charger, car, kitchen, masterbath and the office..Also down in gym in the basement...I have them wherever I go...Dont always use them but they are there if needed. Extra Battery is a MUST if you use it alot....:motdroidhoriz:

strobez395

Reaction score
Haha I've got one at home, one I carry with me to connect to my computer/wall wherever I am and one in my car. First thing I did after I found out the battery life of a smartphone (coming from an EnV which lasted me up to 4 or 5 days on a single charge and texting all day) was go on amazon and buy some chargers.

stafa

Reaction score
Only one.. carry the USB cable from the wall charger all over the place.