How many battery removal resets have you done?

PatG

Reaction score
Once in a month. The Navigation App locked it up; the phone was stuck on a picture of the destination that was displayed when I got there.

Also had to cycle power twice. Once when after listening to Mediafly the loudspeaker would not work, and once I lost the ability to make phone calls altogether (not sure how that happened).

MissEvoIXMR

Reaction score
Umm none... I have had this phone about a month and I have had it freeze once no calls txt etc and I just used the power button to reset it...

Trever1t

Reaction score
a few times but yeah, I was downloading an app and messing around tonight whrn it locked up on me. Running Home++ so it could have been something beyond the Droid's fault so to speak.

Droidette

Reaction score
I've had my Droid since Day 1, so it's been about 51 days and I've had to do a battery removal reset 4 times. Two of the times the phone was found dark and wouldn't wake up by pressing the power button, and two of the times it froze, went dark and was unresponsive. Sounds like this kind of thing is not unheard of for smartphones, I've not had to deal with this before with my Voyager. I like the Droid so much for all it's other cool things that I guess I'm willing to forgive this, but it's sure annoying.

Last edited:

DarrellM5

Reaction score
Bought mine on launch day, 11/6, and have only had to pull the battery once. Like the previous poster, mine went dark and wouldn't come back on. I was downloading an app at the time. BTW, I have about 175 apps installed. I don't see how people get by on only 50 or so.