How many battery removal resets have you done?

yearn

Reaction score
Iv not had to pull the battery a single time and I bought it the morning of the 6th.
I do soft reset it every couple a days but thats just a habit carried over from years of using HTC WM devices where you pretty much HAD to soft reset every day.

I love this phone :):)

mjs31

Reaction score
1 time, but that was for a different reason. Nothing compared to my Blackberries.

pope66682

Reaction score
Have had my phone on since 7:30am on nov 6th. Not a problem except for a few force quits

TomN

Reaction score
Never had to.

My wife's Storm on the other hand... every other day or so, and she doesn't really even use it if she doesn't have to.

BigTex71

Reaction score
I , too, got mine on the morning of the 6th and have not had to pull the battery once. I have done two power cycles to clear up two different app issues. I have been extremely impressed in this regard, as I came from a BlackBerry.

Diablo2112

Reaction score
2 times.

Phone locked up while using Ringdroid, screen went blank. pressing on/off would light the bottom function buttons, but still blank. Took a battery removal to restart.

Other time was early, can't recall the specifics.

Hector1959

Reaction score
Zero

Not even once... but with my Storm... I don't even want to talk about it.

sgdossey

Reaction score
Not once since it came out. Had one odd bluetooth pairing issue. Just powered down with the power button and turned back on. That did the trick.

jphudy

Reaction score
I got min on the 6th. I had to pull battery after a long call today. My wife has had to pull hers about 4 times since then.

FoFa

Reaction score
Zero times.
How ever I have a couple weird things happen, that Task Killer resolved by killing some apps.
Had it appear locked up, but once Task Killer got open, it started working again after killing some apps.
Also had the screen "bouncing" around, and if you tried to move an ICON it would vibrate (the ICON, not the phone). task Killer once had it working properly.
I have not limited down to a single app as of yet how ever. But usually there is about a dozen or so listed in Task Killer when I get it open.

rothenbj

Reaction score
No battery pulls, but....

2 times.

Phone locked up while using Ringdroid, screen went blank. pressing on/off would light the bottom function buttons, but still blank. Took a battery removal to restart.

Other time was early, can't recall the specifics.

Ringroid got me once also. I Can't remember the details since it happened somewhere around the 10th, a day after mine arrived in the mail. I just shut it down and restarted and all was fine.

Now my BB Pearl was a different animal. Battery pull was SOP. I still liked it with all it's little quirks. It's only problem was it wasn't on THE NETWORK!