How many apps do you have installed on your phone?

Discussion in 'LEO Privacy' started by adelinewong, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +8,602
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel XL
    Twitter:
    jonny_ks
    I use my phone more than my PC. I have network diagnostic apps, social media apps, games, and other tools that I don't use very often, but like to have handy for the rare occasion that I do need them.

I would say that 140 is actually a lot less apps than I used to have on my phone at one time.

2. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,349
    It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Like Jonny I have many I don't use often . Why take time to download it again later when our phones have plenty of app storage ability? Time is money when using my phone or smartwatch at work and time is priceless when I'm with my family while not at work.
    As I wrote in the last thread asking about number of apps, I go through my drawer every blue moon and delete those I haven't used since the last purge. Before Android had the ability to freeze apps , between Google Verizon and HTC I had probably 40 apps I was stuck with back then and many more that I can use just 1 app for that used to take multiple ones. Color Note is just one example of how it's grown over the years I've been able to uninstall others I used to use because it can do those tasks, such as password protect information, sync to multiple devices, etc

Support Our Troops!!!
    Beast Mode 4
    <><

3. adelinewong

adelinewong Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Which are the must-have apps for you?