How many apps do you currently have installed on your GNex?

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I have 80 apps installed. A lot are games I don't really even play.

wolfman4u

Reaction score
77 for me and I thought that was alot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

shanenexus

Reaction score
42 here have had the phone since the 17th. Having fun with it before I decide what apps to keep and which to ditch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

msengul

Reaction score
I got 181 haha. Too much

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rjcapp

Reaction score
111 installed
2 not

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Not a gnex but I've got 105 installed on my bionic! Lots just for testing functionality of different apps to see which I like the best (five different browsers, three camera apps, couple of file explorers, and so on...)
Looks like I might need to do a little spring cleaning! Although it doesn't seem cluttered in the slightest *shrug*.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

eagle923

Reaction score
LMAO. 18 here... maybe I'm too stupid to use a lot of them. I looked through the list and many of them are Google Music, Google+ (for the music and picture cloud stuff), Google Maps...etc.

The only apps I have that I downloaded myself are Google Authenticator (for 2-stage security stuff), Google Sky Maps, Calwidget, Chrome Beta, Dropbox, Rom Toolbox, Shazam, Kids Doodle, Zebra Paint and Living Dead Defense.

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score
Haha, glad I made this topic. Was interesting to see other's totals and reasons for them lol. 212 is a ton, but most of mine are keyboard apps and camerazoom addons.

Xerobourne

Reaction score
According to Google Play I have 153. I have deleted a lot, and most of these were things I had on my OG Droid and my Galaxy Tab. When I got the GNex, it just installed everything I had from the other devices. I also have a few from Amazon, and probably about 10 or so that were third party things, like apps and games made by xda people.