How many actually got the OTA?

mrjam3s

Reaction score
I got my droid about a month ago. Still patiently waiting for the OTA in the Northwest where it is snowing today.

Reaction score
Just got my 2.1 update this morning, pushed out, took a minute. Trying to figure out what is different now.

Where is the list of what is new? This is a stock, non-rooted MotoDroid.

http://support.vzw.com/pdf/system_update/moto_droid.pdf

Thanks, I found a few threads on it. The new photo gallery and voice to text in messaging are awesome! I still use XScope browser, like it better than the factory one. Oh, the new GoogleGoggles is cool too.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got my droid about a month ago. Still patiently waiting for the OTA in the Northwest where it is snowing today.

We're always running behind up here in the Pacific Northwest. My consolation is when the world ends, it will end in NYC first.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still have not got the OTA yes but I have a question for anyone who has.

Did you lose any of your apps or have to reinstall them?? I only have a few apps but knowing my distracted self I would forget which ones I had if I lost them. I will have to make a list before I update when I get the notification.

You will not lose your apps or have to reinstall them. I've yet to see one person report this.

306stang

Reaction score
still waiting

not a big deal though, hopefully i'm rooting tonight!!!

Reaction score
Is the OTA update only going out at 11:59ish at night or are people getting it during the day, too?

im guessing they r only going to release it to 200,000 per night and as soon it reaches that. then it stops.and repeats the next day

ktruba

Reaction score
Bought mine Dec .09, in Virginia as well but I have NOT got the OTA yet. Hoping for tonight