How many actually got the OTA?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Received mine this morning, two days after my wife (who purchased hers two weeks ago vs mine in November.) All went smoothly. Had to uninstall and reinstall Swype as I had on my wife's.

I was interested in how the update would play with the GDE replacement homescreen and hadn't seen anyone else comment on it. Seems to work fine. Periodically "laggy" but that was the case with 2.0.1 as well. Only minor problem was that GDE remaps the "hard" menu button (as an option) making it impossible to access the live wallpapers directly. Switched to the default homescreen and tested the live wallpaper. Once set it works fine in GDE, as well.

raven1911

Reaction score
I just received my OTA yesterday. Still only has 3 homescreens which is disappointing.

parsonsproject

Reaction score
Got my OTA this morning, 2.1 update 1. Only have 3 screens, but have live wallpapers, not sure if I have to enable 5 screens.

hacku

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and there it was. I clicked Install & Reboot, SpRecovery blocked it. (as it should), and I'm still on DroidMod. :)

satalac

Reaction score
My wife received her's on Friday. She doesn't like her phone either. I still haven't received mine yet. Oh the luck. ;) Played with her updated phone though. Seems to run a bit more smoothly.

MrTommy

Reaction score
I found the gallery has changed and looks really cool. Something called "Goggles" is included. Also an MP3 store and a "news and weather" thingie.

Probably more stuff but I haven't had time to scour my phone.:happy:

backlash

Reaction score
I got the update this morning. Been running Helix for a while with no issues at all, after the update, Helix FC'ed on me :(, but only once though.

I don't like the weather widget, but I DO like the new gallery. Have not tried live wallpapers or voice to text yet.

PrawoJazdy

Reaction score
I did on Friday. I'm nota person to root or anything like that either. Unfortunately the OTA update broke my phone. You can read what happened to it here.

bpad10

Reaction score
got mine and my wifes yesterday :icon_ banana:.

with Helix launcher.....delete it from your apps and re-install. Works great

Laramie

Reaction score
Still waiting...the new gallery looks nice.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk