How long does it take to get the Incredible?

AttorneyIncredible

Reaction score
at least you know yours is on its way, i have to wait until august 5th after being teased with the clunker i got last week.

I will get my 1750 battery tomorrow, but sadly, its useless without the phone.

Fudsey

Reaction score
Ordered: 6/16
Scheduled Ship Date: 7/14
Shipping Email: Never Received
Delivered: 7/12 11AM finally!

Now I just gotta figure this thing out :)

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Ordered: 6/16
Scheduled Ship Date: 7/14
Shipping Email: Never Received
Delivered: 7/12 11AM finally!

Now I just gotta figure this thing out :)

that gives me ope I will have it before the weekend:)

Chris

Reaction score
new to this forum but i ordered my Droid Incredible on the June 28th. when should i be receiving my phone? i hope to get it soon!

drtnsnw

Reaction score
i ordered mine on June 21 and they are still telling me it will be here on Monday the 19 of july so about a month

Chris

Reaction score
i ordered mine on June 21 and they are still telling me it will be here on Monday the 19 of july so about a month

Chris

dang i hope i get mine a few days earlier. after seeing pics from the 8mp camera on the phone i want this in time for the big car show im going to on July 24th since my digital camera at home is only 2-3mp

Reaction score
dang MysticalDreams so its looking like around 1 month from order date to at the door date. i was hoping the offer to switch orders to the droid X would have caused many people to switch and thus making me closer to the front of the line

Jerseygirl

Reaction score
Well, my decision to cancel the online order from 6/29 and go local paid off. I picked up my Incredible yesterday afternoon. For anyone in the central Jersey area, the Verizon stores in Plainsboro and West Windsor both have Incredibles in stock and ready to go. :)

Reaction score
why the heck would they not fill orders that are outstanding and just send some units to stores. i know i know its to help pad sales ( more people are likely to buy a phone that is in the store that day) but honestly this is crazy

Jerseygirl

Reaction score
Yeah, I was shocked when I found out they had them in the store. I hadn't even bothered going in there because I figured it was pointless, so I just ordered online.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I have called and gone into the local stores near me and my husbands work (70 miles away) and none of them have any. Only 3 locations had an actual live phone to demo. CS told me it would be a hit and miss to find it at the stores and I ordered mine in a store...