how long did z4root take to root your phone

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response here....I am at work and dealing with 54 servers acting up all at once.

I for some reason didn't realize the word "emulator".....no I am on Android device. I don't know about emulators. Sorry again.

Jaimie_M

Reaction score
Thank you for those that have posted about this. I had the same problem and followed the advice given here. Second time worked like a charm. Took less thank a minute to complete properly.:iphone:

andz126

Reaction score
help, im using motorola defy., and z4root is not working it took almost 5 mins already., and its not yet done., well i tried pulling the battery of and tried it again., and nothing happened., help me :( im using 2.1 eclair., im planning to upgrade it to 2.2 froyo., pls help., asap..,, thnks

preetb123

Reaction score
help, im using motorola defy., and z4root is not working it took almost 5 mins already., and its not yet done., well i tried pulling the battery of and tried it again., and nothing happened., help me :( im using 2.1 eclair., im planning to upgrade it to 2.2 froyo., pls help., asap..,, thnks

I have rooted my Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy successfully...
No idea about Motorola phones... try posting on xda-developers... and there are some other applications also for rooting like OneClickroot(i dont knw the exact name)...

droidyoulater

Reaction score
I have rooted my Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy successfully...
No idea about Motorola phones... try posting on xda-developers... and there are some other applications also for rooting like OneClickroot(i dont knw the exact name)...[/QUOTE]

I have a samsung fascinate and i have downloaded z4root successfully but when i click permanent root, it starts to do it then it vibrates once then goes back to my main screen and vibrates twice. i've pulled the battery and deleted z4root and reinstalled it and still wont complete it. pleaseeeeee help. I want to be rooted!!

bigguy23

Reaction score
i need help on rooting my lgl45c

Can anyone help me I need help on my lg45c I need to root it an I am wondering if z4root will work or wat will an wat to do. I'm new at this.