How Long Did You Wait For Your Extended Battery ??

garath

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 18th of August and still haven't received mine. I did however check the order status just now and it said it is still being processed and to check back tomorrow. Is that the same generic message they tell everyone when it is on back order?

Judging by the experience Solo1 and I had, chances are you need to call. I believe if it is "processing" it will never go through unless resubmitted.

OP
S

SOLO1

Reaction score
Yes, agreed. Garath pressed the issue and it work as well as I when I read his post. I believe they have some in stock but for some reason they are not shipping it. I dont know why.

I ordered mine on the 18th of August and still haven't received mine. I did however check the order status just now and it said it is still being processed and to check back tomorrow. Is that the same generic message they tell everyone when it is on back order?

Judging by the experience Solo1 and I had, chances are you need to call. I believe if it is "processing" it will never go through unless resubmitted.

Sasquatched

Reaction score
For all of you looking to order the extended battery, check your local stores stock first. While this was 'unavailable' online i purchased mine in store no problem. The life on it sucked and customer service told me they would exchange it for me but they didn't have in stock to mail to me. She called the two closest stores to me to check their availability. One had "several" in stock and the other had over 20. So i advise you all to call your nearest stores to get your batteries!
Ps my local store honored the promo and i got 30% off. But my understanding is that the promo code is over. But i guess all accessories in store are on sale currently. I just picked up the shell/holster combo and the high gloss black silicone and it came to 34 for the both of them

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wheres the best (cheapest) place to order this? Verizon? Amazon?

Currently $49.99 with free overnight shipping from VZW. Do NOT get it off Amazon, most sellers are price gouging ($59.99+) because of it being out of stock (its back in stock now). If you call a CS rep and tell them you tried to order when it was out of stock with the "BAT30" coupon code, they may honor it for you... Its an extra 30% off.