Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Well it took 2 weeks but I have narrowed down that using Oregon Trail destroys the battery... I also have MAJOR issues in areas with low signal. The plant I have been in the last few weeks has horrible signal inside. Luckily this week they gave me the wifi password so now the battery during the day is much much better... I am looking at an extended just for grins but now see that even with heavy usage I can still get through a full work day...
ae6584f2ffc82fe41e9fccd8dd3e5926.jpg

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Well it took 2 weeks but I have narrowed down that using Oregon Trail destroys the battery... I also have MAJOR issues in areas with low signal. The plant I have been in the last few weeks has horrible signal inside. Luckily this week they gave me the wifi password so now the battery during the day is much much better... I am looking at an extended just for grins but now see that even with heavy usage I can still get through a full work day...
ae6584f2ffc82fe41e9fccd8dd3e5926.jpg
Glad you figured it out! Searching for signal in a dead zone will eat battery like crazy. Before I got a promotion & the ability to have my phone on me at work, I had to keep it in a metal locker. I learned quick to put it in airplane mode until break time.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

John40

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Android S4
My battery has become absolutely atrocious, but the worst thing is that I have purchased a reserve battery, and I keep having the same issue. I have never felt this frustrated with battery life before – latest updates certainly did not do my system any good, that is for sure.