1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How is the Charge?

Discussion in 'Droid Charge FAQ' started by SlimMan, Aug 30, 2011.

1. SlimMan

SlimMan New Member

Hi gang!

I have a Upgrade coming up shortly and I have been trying to figure out which phone I want to go with. Charge has been one of the phone's I have been favoring but still very much so undecided.

Was wondering if I could get some owner input on the pros and cons of the phone's performance including but not limited to: Connection to the network, Sound Quality, Connection Rate in 4G area's, durability of the phone, screen sound and keyboard quality, and of course how hard is it to root and etc.?

All input is greatly appreciated.

Slim!
  2. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

I love my charge, but at the same time I don't. Battery life can suck sometimes . But its really slim and pretty light. The screen is nice too. 4g is great... Where you have it. I've had a lot of connectivity issues where I just lose signal for no reason for a few minutes at a time. Otherwise though it really is nice. But the bionic is coming out in the next couple weeks and its definitely gonna be nicer then this phone

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  3. Halo

Halo New Member

How soon is your upgrade coming? If I were you, I'd hold out for the Droid Prime. There are quite a few Dev's working on the Charge right now and some very awesome ROM's and Kernels out right now. (If you're into the rooting and modding thing) I'm very, very happy with my Charge. However, the Droid Prime > Charge & Bionic
  4. SlimMan

SlimMan New Member

I have like 2 weeks for my upg. however I am close enough now that if I use the phone service to do it they will go ahead with it.
  5. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

I say wait til at least the bionic is released and then compare the two

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  6. Bnut62

Bnut62 New Member

I ugraded and now I am back with my droid x.....just not as good of a phone as droid x...