How is the bionic?

Al Neri

Reaction score
It nothing short of amazing. I have played with the Thunderbolt and Charge and this blows them away. I had a DROID and loved it. This has the same feeling for me.

Some people complain about the screen but I love that I can read it in bright sunlight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
H

hood

Reaction score
Thanks.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
My only complaints is with build quality. Outside of that everything else can be fixed with a software update.

The phone is freaking amazing nonetheless. LTE is crazy and I cannot believe how the phone works. Had an OG DROID and this thing blows it out of the water performance wise.

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean about build quality. This thing seems solid. Unless your referring to what others are saying about the screen being a poor choice, but that is still up for debate as I can't seem to see the fuss.

TeeX

Reaction score
build quality on mine is perfect. Moto is known for it's excellent build quailty, and I think the Bionic carries that reputation well.

donzz

Reaction score
Even tho I only can get 3G currently, I've noticed that web pages load a lot faster than my OG. I can't imagine 4G :)

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Fantastic phone. Fast as you will ever get. The back can be creaky thought if you are neurotic like me ;-)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
build quality on mine is perfect. Moto is known for it's excellent build quailty, and I think the Bionic carries that reputation well.

Same. I'm very impressed with the build and weight. I love that solid beveled glass on the display. Awesome!

Covington

Reaction score
Simply amazing. Coming from an Env touch I'm absolutely blown away. I was supposed to be getting some rest about 4 hrs ago. Guess what I'm still up doing? :happy:
Feels like the Bionic is controlling me...I think I may be a machine guys...

kingsway8605

Reaction score
I was going to update my razr to the bionic but have decided to wait for the prime.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
I once was going to upgrade my original Droid to the Droid 2, but decided to wait for the bionic........waited 9 months. Enjoy your time.

Withdemon

Reaction score
Isn't sad that Iphone 5 is going to still be on 3G? lol ...

Driod Bionic camera sucks... *super sad face*

Everything else, is epic.

This phone might get outdated by new phones coming out soon, but with the name like Bionic it'll always be known. :icon_ banana: