Thought I would give an update on my experience with this. When the phones arrived on the 10th, my plan showed I was moved to the 2g data plan. I called, they said they would fix it within 48 hours. 4 days later it is still not fixed. I called verizon and was told they denied the claim. Huh?! I have the receipt/email stating I had upgraded with unlimited AND your rep I spoke to assured me (after getting approval through her manager) this would be fixed. Now I've been on the phone for 50 min and still counting. I had them put me in touch with a supervisor who while very nice, has no idea why this is happening or why it was denied, so he now has to submit another claim and I get to wait another 48 hours to find out what they say. He was frustrated that he had to wait and couldn't fix the issue right now. He said he has no idea how others were being immediately put back on unlimited when they called with the same issue. He did offer the 6g for $30, which honestly I am not totally opposed to (I do not use much data), but they would need to waive my activation fees and apply the verizon30 discount to make up for what a mess this has been, not following through with the contract I signed up with, and wasting so far 2 hours of my time on the phone and making claims they would fix the problem, only to not fix it AND not notify me that they denied it the claim. One really odd thing through was when I called on the 10th, the lady I spoke with said that I did not qualify to keep my unlimited plan because I upgraded through their site, and that the "glitch" was only through a third party site. The misinformation these reps have is striking. She was shocked when I sent her my email proving this was not the case. I will update this again when I hear back. Update: As of today I'm back on unlimited. YAY! Now I can happily go back to using my 1gb a month in data...but know that I could use more and be ok haha.