How fast is Your 4G

BlueSami

Reaction score
I am posting this here because I think its ROM related!

Today i clocked 24.5 Mbps Download 16 Mbps upload

SMOKING FAST!!!!!!!!

i'll post screen caps later!

Abadus

Reaction score
STOCK the morning after my wife got her Bionic I got a speed test of 3449KbS ( I had not switched settings in the app yet) 26.9 Mbs I think. At my house I generally get 12-15, just a tad over my Uverse so I don't use WiFi anymore. Best I have gotten at home was 29 MBs. At work I get between 8 and 15MBs. 4G is amazing. 3G at work is like 0.6-0.8 LOL and at home 1.5 ish.

jkliving92

Reaction score
I am posting this here because I think its ROM related!

Today i clocked 24.5 Mbps Download 16 Mbps upload

SMOKING FAST!!!!!!!!

i'll post screen caps later!

Cant be related to the rom. It cant touch your radio. It does have an unthrottle script but thats different. 4G is just that fast. My fastest was down was over 30mb/s. On stock unrooted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
BlueSami

BlueSami

Reaction score
Cant be related to the rom. It cant touch your radio. It does have an unthrottle script but thats different. 4G is just that fast. My fastest was down was over 30mb/s. On stock unrooted.

Either way thats awesome!!!!!!!!1

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how some of you are getting these high upload speeds. My downloads are in the 20-24Mbps range, but uploads generally around 2-4Mbps

jkliving92

Reaction score
I'm just wondering how some of you are getting these high upload speeds. My downloads are in the 20-24Mbps range, but uploads generally around 2-4Mbps

Ive only gotten in the 30s a hand full of times. Conditions must be prestine but 20mb/s is over three times as fast as most dsl lines so still highly impressive.

bigkhan

Reaction score
31mb down 14mb up is my best test. But like what was already said thoes are rare I'm normally 20-22 down with about 5-7 up.

konellaz

Reaction score
My record was side by side with the bionic at vzw.. I got 39 it got 34 down and I got 19 up it got 11.. Ill see if I still have the FB post.. I like to talk **** about how blazing fast my Lte is.. Im running hift3r V2.3 ics, alt icons, and anista. Still trading it for the Razr though.... I get constant connection issues. Same area my Tbolt had 4bars Lte all day every day!

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I have actually hit mid 50's down and 23 something up...did it three times to make sure it was legit. About 7pm in federal way wa

monkeywrench14

Reaction score
wow how are you guys getting such awesome results.....i tried it 3 times and got about 8 mbps download and .50 mbps upload. I only have 1 bar, but i thought it would do better than that. any tips?

konellaz

Reaction score
wow how are you guys getting such awesome results.....i tried it 3 times and got about 8 mbps download and .50 mbps upload. I only have 1 bar, but i thought it would do better than that. any tips?

Spoke with Lte department for extended amount of time today.. Lte is being set up in waves.. If you only have one bar.. Your next wave should be around xmas in all major cities vzw lte rep informed me. I'm exactly between the 3g tower and lte tower... The bionic does not know what to do.. So the radio eventually Burns up. I'm on my 4th replacement.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just like wifi, performance depends on signal strength and distance from access point/tower.

stevedz

Reaction score
I clock 22-25mbps up and down with 3 bars. I am in south ozone park ny.