How easy is it to factory reset and restore a rooted D3?

Dmw017

Reaction score
Having battery problems, wondering if a factory reset would help. I have my phone rooted and backed up with titanium backup. Could I just restore after my phone is reset using titanium or would some stuff be lost (settings, game saves, custom boot ani)?
Also I heard you're supposed to charge your battery to full before using it for the 1st time or else it might mess up?

Divide by zero, I dare you...

solar

Reaction score
If you've got titanium and you're rooted, its not that bad. Google backs up certain things like contacts, wifi networks, etc and titanium will take care off all you're downloaded apps. as long as you're backing up all your apps/games with titanium, you can restore with the app/data combo and it will put the app back just as it was, game saves and all. I haven't looked at how to restore homescreen settings and settings changes in titanium; For this I use MyBackup Pro. Then you don't even have to put all your icons back (just widgets). I think your boot animation will stay because its done through root, but i'm not entirely sure.

OP
Dmw017

Dmw017

Reaction score
Right so I guess what im really trying to find out is exactly what would be lost from a factory reset? Again, im going to do a full backup w/ titanium... so...
Any ideas?

Divide by zero, I dare you...